Monday, August 9, 2010

e-mail of August 2nd.

Dear Family,
I am doing good this past week we went to the center and yes we got to see the sites it was good. The meetings with President were good, They started everyday from 8 until 4 and then we did divisions with the elders in Teresina. I am staying healthy and all of my shoes are still in good shape so yeah. The work is going good we are teaching alot of people and preparing them for baptism. I am eating plenty there is a sister here in this ward that always makes sure that we have food in our bellies. I am doing really well. Dear Jessica I am sooo happy that you have got a great schedule for school this year and that your excited to start. I know that you will do great. This week we have another meeting with President in Teresina so we will leave tonight again at 10 and get to Teresina about 4:30 tomorrow. So it should be fun. I will pray for Jared and his wife, I am happy that they were approved to adopt a baby and even more of a surprise that its twins. It is hard to believe that I have been out almost a year. My companion completed 1 year on Saturday, so we made a cake and celebrated a little bit. But thats about it that is happening I love you all and will talk to you next week.
Love Elder Crittenden

No comments:

Post a Comment