Saturday, October 31, 2009

Letter 2: October 30, 2009

Hey Family I am writing from another Elders Email in my district because we are only allowed 30 minutes on P-Day to email our families and I wrote an email on my time and then when I went to send it, it closed on me and deleted my email. To answer some of your question really quickly so I dont use all of his time, My companion is from Shelley Idaho, he is the youngest of 8 kids. No I am not gaining weight but the food is pretty good. Not as good as moms but its alright. My P-day is on Friday not Saturday it was only on Saturday last week because it was our first week. Things are going good here in the MTC I am learning the language and we had a devotional on Tuesday and Elder L. Tom Perry came and spoke to us. It was a very good talk and he gave us 5 things to learn as a missionary. We have gym 5 days a week and it varies on the time but I REALLY enjoy my gym time. As far as packages go you can send me anything and speaking of packages I need mom to send me one of my hoodies or a sweatshirt because I am most likely going to be here for 9 weeks, and its getting colder. I also could use more stamps for letters, and some more black socks. They dont need to be from Dougs dads store i just need more because I can only do my laundry once a week and I run out of socks before then. How is Missy doing without me? I would love to hear from Jessica and Justin so tell them to Please Email me I really want to hear from Everyone including the grandkids. Please send me letters and tell me whats going on. I really love to hear from you and It makes my day SO MUCH BETTER when I get a letter. I only get to check my email once a week too so I wont write back until Fridays. I love you all and cant wait to hear from you Love Elder Crittenden

No comments:

Post a Comment