Friday, November 6, 2009

E-mail of November 6, 2009

To start off tell mom that I did write in my journal about the sunday I gave my talk so she can stop worrying about that. I did get my package and I will probably be sending back the sweatshirts when I leave. thats cool that you got a deer again this year but I am definitely going to miss deer meat. How did Wasatch do in football then? Thanks for the letter from missy it was funny. things here in the MTC have been great. Here we have a thing that we do called the RC its the referral center and anybody who has questions about our church or sees our commercials can call in and they call us here at the MTC. Well I was doing outbound calls, which is where we call the people and make sure that they recieved the things that they ordered. Well I called this lady to make sure that she had recieved her Bible that she ordered and I talked to her for a little bit and answered some questions about our church and then I asked her if she wanted a Book Of Mormon and she did so I placed my first Book of Mormon. It was amazing and I cant wait to go and try placing more.When we are in there we get mostly answering machines which is ok. We had a Devotional last Tuesday I dont know if I wrote to you about it but L. Tom Perry came and spoke to us. I really love sundays because we get to have a devotional at night and then they have movies that we get to watch. I watched the Joseph Smith movie the newest one this sunday and it was awesome. I definitely want to hear about savannahs birthday party and I sent her a card I hope that she got it. The language is coming along really well its hard to believe that I have already been here three weeks but it is a good experience. I Love you all and may the Lord bless you. Continue to Write me I love hearing from home and I will try to keep you updated as best I can. Could you send me a picture of Timpanagos because some of the guys want to see the good side of the mountain. Yes Dad my email can take attachments I will try and send home a picture of my district soon. Love Elder Crittenden

No comments:

Post a Comment