Monday, July 19, 2010

Better e-mail for July 19th.

Dear Family,
I have been really busy these past couple of weeks and lots has been happening. As I said in my last letter my companion got transferred and now I am with Elder Ribeiro Da Silva. He is really cool he was the finance secretary for the mission when I arrived in the field and so I knew him a little bit before. He is really cool he is from Curitiba Brasil. He is going to have one year in the mission the 30th of this month. I am only three months behind him in time in the mission so its really good with him. I am still Zone leader here in Sao Luis and I was excited to stay here in Sao Luis one more transfer. We had a meeting in Teresina on Tuesday and I passed through the mission office and I got my pictures and Debit card, but now I need you to activate it for me so I can get money. I thought of one other thing that I would like in my package the other day, A little hymn book in English would be awesome so if you could include it in there. So the area is excellent we will have another baptism this Thursday and we have some others who are ready to be baptized just have to teach them and get the interviews done so it should be good. Yesterday in church I confirmed the two kids that I baptized the week before and they are the first that I have confirmed in the mission and it was cool. It rained really really hard yesterday and we also got to watch the devotional of the Mormon tabernacle choir last night at the church. It was broadcast to us and it was good to hear some hymns in English. Last Pday we went to this place here called Ribamar and I took some awesome pictures of the church there and the sites there I will try to send them in my next email. We have interviews with President tomorrow and we found out today that the 27th we have another meeting with President in Teresina but it will be for 4 days from the 27-30 so we get to go to Teresina again which should be good training there. Well I am glad that you all got to see Uncle Steve I wish I could have seen him if you took pictures of them could you send them to me? I would also like some more family pictures in my next package of us in Goblin Valley and that place in Colorado where we went to the Indian ruins in the sides of the cliffs that would be awesome. Thanks family for the prayers and your support, I love you all and I am praying for you always.
Love,
Elder Crittenden

No comments:

Post a Comment