Monday, December 13, 2010

Dec. 13th e-mail

Dear Dad and Mom,
I don't really have a lot to write about either this week. Things have been kinda slow and it is kinda tough to find people to teach, because everyone is traveling and going to visit their families in the interior. I still haven't heard anything about my Christmas packages but I will call today about them and let you know next week. There is going to be a community marriage tomorrow at our church with 120 couples getting married and a majority of them are not members of the church so we are going to be there to take pictures of each couple and then give them a copy for free and get a lot of references. On Wednesday or Thursday we are traveling to Sao Luis to have a special training from our Area 70 Elder Mazzagardi and we will be there in Sao Luis so I am going to try and visit some of the friends that I have there. I have got a number for you all to call me at. It is the number to the bishops office here and the number is 3592-2836. I will plan out a time for you to call me and I will let you know next week. That is about all that is going on this week for me. I am ready for Christmas and I am missing the parties at home but it's good to know that this will be the last one here in the mission for me. I love you all very much and will talk to you next week.
Love your Son,
Elder Crittenden

No comments:

Post a Comment