Monday, December 20, 2010

e-mail of Dec 20th.

Dear Dad and Mom,
So I will be noting some things to tell you about on the phone call on Saturday, I still can't believe that Christmas is this Saturday. This past week was a little bit difficult and I don't remember what it is in English but in Portuguese its Corrida so look it up on google translator. (I think he means life has been really hectic) This past week I went to Sao Luis because we had an area 70 there. He spoke to us about a lot of different things, it was really good I liked it a lot. While I was there I saw a woman and her two kids that I had baptized and found out that they are still really strong in the church and are helping out in the Ward a lot there in Sao Luis. I don't remember my password for my cell phone. I know that it is not my password for my email. I think that it might be the last for digits of the cell phone number. I still haven't gotten my Christmas packages yet. I called the secretaries this past week and they said that they still hadn't gotten to Teresina but they get packages there every Wednesday or Thursday so maybe this week they will get there I hope. I still don't know what time that I will have you all call because we are going to an activity at the ward and I don't know what time that I will be getting back to have you call. But tomorrow we have a meeting with the bishop and I will plan out the time and send a quick email to you all. The area code here in Acailandia is 99 so just put that into the number that you all have and you will get a hold of me. Well I am out of time, but I love you all and can't wait to talk to you all on Saturday and wish you a merry Christmas.
Love your son,
Elder Crittenden

No comments:

Post a Comment