Monday, December 27, 2010

e-mail for Dec.27th. Transfer to Teresina

James mentioned in his phone call on Christmas Day that he wouldn't be surprised to get transferred at any time. He had served in Acailandia for around 4 1/2 months. He loved serving there, but thought a move might be coming soon. Well, it happened perhaps a little sooner than he thought. He was transferred to Teresina the day after Christmas, as you can read in his e-mail below. New adventures for him now in a new city. The big strip he talks about in his letter is a strip of land that goes clear across Teresina. It shows up on Google Earth and I have asked him about it. Now he says he can find out what it is.
Hi Dad and Mom,
I don't have much time to write because I was transferred from Acailandia. I am going to Teresina and I don't know how long that I am going to stay there but looks like I will be able to see what that big old strip is after all. I love you all it was so good to talk to you all on Christmas and I will write more to you all next week.
Love your son,
Elder Crittenden

No comments:

Post a Comment