Monday, October 4, 2010

e-mail for October 4th

Dear Dad and Mom,
This past week was alright. We had a lot of appointments fall through and it was a little bit difficult too, because it was the end of transfers. We didn't have any baptisms this week it fell through so that was sad. The weeks are sure flying by for me here I can't believe it. I am so excited to hear that Lex got his call. That is so cool that he will be my neighbor, kind of. I am glad that you got to find the apartment that we are living in. I don't know how much longer that we will be living there because we had a little bit of a mix up with the owner and we might be moving now. It's a really complicated thing, but were in the process of finding a new home here to live in. So I really liked conference a lot. The talks were really good and I felt really uplifted. I didn't get the chance to watch the priesthood session but I will read the talks here next month. Like I said we had transfers this week and my companion was transferred to Teresina. He will train a new missionary and he will also be District leader there in Teresina. I will stay here as District leader in Açailandia but I will also be training a new missionary WHOO HOO I am going to have a son haha. My sons name is Elder Costa I don't know where he is from or much else about him except his name but I have to go to Teresina tomorrow for a meeting with President on Wednesday and then I will get my new comp and come back here to Açailandia. It is a 13 hour bus ride so I will have plenty of time to sleep and rest in time for the meeting. So I haven't got my birthday package yet but probably tomorrow in the office I will get it. So that's about all that happened this past week and I will try and write to those that wrote me. Tell Jessica to write me that would be cool I love you all and until next week. Dad I would like to see the rec center so take pics and send them to me thanks
Elder Crittenden

No comments:

Post a Comment