Monday, November 15, 2010

e-mail of November 15th.

Dear Dad and Mom,
That is really funny about U of U send Drake my love and tell him that maybe they will win some games ha ha. I am glad that BYU is at least winning. I am doing good as far as health and everything I cant believe how fast that the time is flying by here in the mission, today is transfer day but I still haven't heard anything if we are going to be transferred or not. We had a baptism this past week a kid that we have been teaching for about two weeks and it was my companions first baptism and then I let him confirm him too which was also the first time for him to confirm someone. I think that its funny about when you and the Elder knocked on the door and the lights went out and everything and I have had some of the same experiences here in the mission. We have been helping some of our other investigators we have a kid that we are helping but he still hasn't decided if he wants to be baptized and its a little frustrating. I have been praying a lot for him and I know that you all have been praying for my investigators and I think that he will change and accept it one day. I have been teaching English here and it is really good here I have at least 15 students each week and this past week I taught them the parts of the body and I am going to teach them head shoulders knees and toes this week if I am not transferred. It is a little hard to find some new investigators that are interested in hearing our message. But things are going good here in Acailandia I am going to try and send some pictures today, if I have time. So I will have to let you all know next week if I am transferred or not. I love you all very much and miss you all very much. Love your son, Elder Crittenden

No comments:

Post a Comment