Monday, April 4, 2011

e-mail of April 4th and photos

Dear Dad and Mom, This past weekend was a good one for me too. We had a baptism and general conference was awesome. I didn't have the opportunity to watch the Priesthood session because they only rebroadcast it here in the Teresina stake at 10 in the morning on Sunday and it was in the center and we wouldn't have time to go there, watch it for two hours, come back to our area, eat lunch and then go up to the other chapel to watch the rest of the sessions. I was sad that I couldn't watch it, but I enjoyed the other sessions. I really enjoyed the apostle that talked about accepting correction from our leaders and how to help them. This really helped me out, especially since I have been a district leader and right now I am district leader. The weather here is pretty normal, HOT like usual, but not too bad. So just to let you all know I am now Elder Smoot's district leader and he is a really cool guy. I like him alot. We are now back in our house and it is soooo nice not to have to catch a bus everyday. I don't really need you to put money into my account. I didn't use any of it but thanks. I think I still have plenty in there. So we are still waiting on an answer from Danielly´s mom about her baptism and we are waiting patiently to hear. We got a reference this past week from a member and it is for a family that has lost a child and we started teaching them about the Plan of Salvation and thus far they have accepted everything and they are a really cool family. We only had a few investigators go to conference because the chapel that we had to take them to was a little ways away but it was still really good. We did the baptism between the two Sunday sessions and it worked out really nicely because there was lots of members there already. Well that about sums up my week. I am looking forward to another good one here with hopefully another baptism. I love you all and miss you all lots. Hope you like the pictures. That big thing that I am holding is a lemon and I made that watermelon mask. Love your son, Elder Crittenden
Mighty Brazilian Warrior
Remnant of the Stripling Warriors
Lemon, Brazilian Style

No comments:

Post a Comment