Monday, April 5, 2010

e-mail of March 22, to Mom

Dear Mom No I am fine things are going good here. I know that you are worried about me but you don’t need to worry yourself too much the Lord is with me. Well to tell you about my week I have been transferred. I am no longer in Sobral, Ceara, I am now in Sao Luis, Maranhao. I got a phone call from the assistants on Tuesday morning at 6:30 telling me that I would be transferred and so I began packing. I like my new area it is the capitol city of Maranhao and they have a Guarana here called Guarana Jesus and it is so good!!!!! My Portuguese is really coming along everybody here complements me on how well I speak for only being in the mission field for 5 months. I gave a talk in Sacrament meeting yesterday in my new ward on repentance. I don’t think that I am still losing weight but I really don’t know. The ward members help us out with our investigators at church meetings. Well That’s about all that I can think of for this week mom. If you have sent my package, if you could email me a list of things that are in it, so that when it arrives to me I can make sure that everything is in there and it all arrived safely. LOVE YOU LOTS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your Son Elder Crittenden

No comments:

Post a Comment