Thursday, September 9, 2010

e-mail of September 6th.

Dear Dad and Mom, So this last week was pretty good we had a visit from President on Friday because he had to do a interview for us here. When he was leaving he gave us card and I got my package and it was really good to finally get it and to know that it wasn't just sitting in Teresina. So Thank you for all of the things in the package the deodorant will be well used, the deodorant here in Brazil is different than what we have in the states and sometimes doesn't last all day so I have to put it on a couple of times some days. But I also was happy to see the maple syrup extract and I made Pancakes on my Birthday for everyone and then today I made French toast and we had maple syrup it was excellent. My pancakes weren't as good as moms but the Brazilians here liked it alot and they want me to make more. Just a question with this maple syrup extract how exactly does mom make it so good, does she put sugar or how? I put sugar in it but it wasn't as good as moms and I would like to know how you do it mom. We had 2 baptisms on Saturday too I baptized one of them it was a girl called Elizabeth so that was cool to have baptisms on my B-day. The other Elders here also bought a cake and we celebrated my birthday with cake and everything it was good. We have got 2 more baptisms marked this week in fact they are tomorrow and it will be good the woman that President and her husband will be baptized. So I don't really know what else to write about other than it was good to get my package and I won't need one for a really long time. Oh I also got some of my birthday cards I got Justin's and Kendra's so Thank you I should get the rest of them this weekend because they have that 4 day meeting in Teresina again this week and Elder Bailey is leaving for it tomorrow and should bring cards back with him. But I love you all very much and am praying for you all. Until next week. Love your son, Elder Crittenden

No comments:

Post a Comment